Friday, March 4, 2011

Meal Plan--March

Here is my meal plan for the month. When I make my meal plans, I don't plan for specific days of the week to make certain meals. I just plan about 15-20  meals and have them on a list on my wall, and then refer to the list when planning dinner for the day. When I make my list, I also go through each recipe and write down exactly what we need. Then I go through my pantry and fridge, crossing off things we don't need. So I'm making our meal plan and our grocery list at once. It's a lot of work, but so worth it!

1-Honey Curry Chicken
2- Ranch chicken3- Upgraded Waikiki Meatballs, from moms recipe and Melskitchencafe.com4- Skillet Chili Mac with Corn and Green Chiles5- Tostadas
6- Creamy White Chili
7- Bean Burritoes
8- Sweet and Spicy Slowcooker Chicken--crockpot
9- Cream Cheese Chicken--crockpot
10- Hamburgers
11-Chicken and Rice casserole
12- Chicken Pot Pie
13- Spaghetti Pie--BHG Quick and Easy pg. 19
14- Country Captain--BHG Quick and Easy pg. 24
15- Chicken Cassoulet--BHG Quick and Easy pg. 27
16- India Chicken Curry--BHG Quick and Easy pg. 29
17- Tender Pork Chops with Carmelized Apples and Onions

No comments:

Post a Comment